To Get Rid of Blackheads is one of the most frequently problem faced by teen age guys and girls. So, here I am going to explain how you get rid of Blackheads. Blackheads take place when a pore is partially blocking oil, bacteria and dead cells but to a certain extend the oil, bacteria and dead cells are drain off the skin. Although, black spot or head is caused by the reaction with the oxygen. It is known as open comedo in medical terms. It is mostly a stable structure that is why it can take a long time to go away. However, it is not necessary to remove it at times because the body does this procedure itself. But, they can be treated to get them away for sooner results by using medicines like salicylic acid or other topical treatment. Another option is to remove them by comedo extractor or blackhead remover tape like strip which is easy to use and removes it instantly.
Skin Care to Get Rid of Blackheads:
- Using a mild soap once or twice a day is a good starter because it helps in removing the dead cells out of your skin which makes blackheads disappear.
- Avoiding oily make up is a necessary measure for its cure.
- Retinoids are a form of vitamin A and plays a very important role in making the skin function healthy and normalize the oil flow. For Example: Retin-A is a popular retinoid and can be easily found in any pharmacy.
- Best way to remove blackheads is to drink WATER, I do not know how many times I have used this word in my whole blog but rightly so because it is amazing how we underestimate the worth of having water. Water is the base of life and yet we neglect it like anything.
- Benzoyl peroxide fight against blackheads just like it does with the acne.
- Keep your face clean because excessive oil is one of the major factors for causing blackheads. But do not clean more than require otherwise it will make your skin dry and cause irritation.
- Never squeeze them too hard because it might cause skin infection.
- Dead cells may be removed by natural scrubs application.
- Try to wash your face with warm water at least once a day.
- Apply peeled Cucumber to affected area. It will also give you a fresh feeling.
- Steaming is also a good idea as it opens the pore and makes the skin soft which helps in removing blackheads.
- In the morning mash a Fresh Tomato and apply it over your face. Leave for few minutes and wash with water. Do it for at least a month to see results. This is one of the best home remedies for blackheads.
- Mix Rose Water with Almond Powder and apply it for black head removal.
- Make a paste of Neem Leaves and Turmeric Powder and apply over the affected area.
- Application of Multani Mitti (fuller’s earth) with a bit of rose water helps to get rid of blackheads.
- Fresh Grapes pulp is an effective and easy to use.
- Take some Curd and rice flour. Mix them well together and apply on the affected area and let it dry. When it gets try, wash your face with cold water.
- Luke Warm Honey and apply it directly to the affected part and wash it when it gets dry.
- Wash your face twice a day with warm water and put one tea spoon of salt in it.
- Garlic's juice contains some extra ordinary acetic properties which help to remove acne and blackheads quickly without leaving any scars. That might be painful for a bit but it really works. Apply Garlic's juice over the affected area and you will feel the results within 15 days.
- Application of Tee tree oil before going to bed does give some results quickly. It is helpful in removing acne, whiteheads, blackheads and all kind of scars.
- Mixture of turmeric, sugar and corn flour works very well to get rid of blackheads.
- Apply orange peel on the affected area.
- Cut Tomato into two and rub it over your face it will also give a fresh feeling to your skin and removes the dead cells.
These home remedies for blackheads are explained according to preference level i.e. #1 means the most effective and recommended.
So, I am sure these tips and remedies will help you a lot to get rid of blackheads but being consistent is the only thing you need to have to get the results you are looking for.
If you got any questions about these home remedies for blackheads, you can always contact me. Thanks.